BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 27, 2010

BCT Day 11

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 11
Sept. 23,2010

Today was kind of opposite of yesterday. Not much fun was had today. We woke up at 04:30, and packed up our gear and tents. They brought us breakfast then we headed back out to march back to the barracks. It was harder marching on a full stomach and less sleep than the march yesterday.
Once we got back to the barracks, we were supposed to have about and hour to shower, change clothes, and unpack. Halfway through the hour though one of our "jerk" DS's came in and started smoking us for not being ready. So after we just got clean, we were sweaty again. I guess that's just how it is sometimes.
We had some first aid classes today, about 8 hours worth. It was boring and we were all tired. Needless to say people's heads were bobbing. Everyone was getting smoked, including me. I got caught nodding off once. I only had to do a few push-ups and v-ups (kind of like a sit-up). Some people got much worse.
The day ended great though. I finally got some mail!!! I got a letter from Em and one from my parents. They only cost me 20 push-ups each, but it was so worth it. It's nice to hear from my family. It's hard not to know how they are doing everyday. The downside is that Em's letter said she sent one before the one I got, but I haven't received it (we number our letters so we know the order to read them in). She left off part of my address. My mom actually left off the same part but I got her letter. I'll have to investigate.

0 comments: