BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome to my blog

Just wanted to take a minute to welcome you to my blog. This is where I'll write about all the new adventures I'll have in the Army National Guard. I'm leaving this afternoon to begin my official training. I'm heading to basic combat training (BCT) at Fort Jackson, SC (aka Relaxin' Jackson - I'll let you know if there's any truth to that). Some of you are probably wondering how I'm going to post while I'm there. Well that's where my wonderful wife comes in. The plan is for her to post the letters I write to her that will document my experience. I'm going to try to keep a day to day journal so my family, friends, and others wondering what Army BCT is like will have a better idea of what goes on. So keep checking in periodically to see what I'm up to at Ft Jackson, or just follow my blog.

Jason

0 comments: