BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

BCT Day 41 & 42

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 41 & 42
10-23/10-24

The big news for Saturday was the change to blue phase. This is the final phase of BCT. With the phase changing will come more freedom. They haven't told us what privileges come with blue phase, but I hope that it's more phone time. This is just one more sign that BCT is winding down.
We only have 3 weeks of training left, and a few more days to get ready for graduation. A lot of the training left will be field training (FXT). This means that we will pack up our gear and camp while training. We have a 3 day FXT coming up Monday. I've heard that it's over a 7 mile march to get to the FXT site.
Other than the phase change, all we did Saturday was combative (hand-to-hand)

So far Sunday has been uneventful. I went to church services this morning and have packed for tomorrow's FXT this afternoon. It's only about 15:00 right now, but I doubt that I'm going to have anymore to add by the end of the day. Plus I need to get this in the mail. I won't have another chance to mail until Wednesday.

0 comments: