BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Days 61 - 65

11/12 - 11/16

The final 5 days before family day and graduation were spent cleaning up/turning in our weapon and gear and out processing. These were probably the longest days of BCT. It was very boring.

The most exciting thing we did was rehearse for graduation. It was exciting because it made the fact that we were almost finished with BCT real. The day we'd all been waiting on for almost 10 weeks was only a few days away.

Just a quick note, being Student 1SG was actually easier than being PG. The DS's told me what needed to happen and all I had to do was pass those orders down to the PG's and make sure they made it happen. I was also in charge of morning and end of day formations. The only downside to the position was that I had to eat last out of the entire company at every meal. I had to make sure the entire company got in and out of the DFAC.

0 comments: