BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

BCT Day 44

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 44
10/26/10

After the long day yesterday, I slept like a rock. Once I hot my tent I was out. The weather was perfect for camping too. It cleared up before we got in and the temp was perfect. I forgot how much fun camping can be.
Today;s training was setup on an entry point(ECP)and intro to room clearing. An ECP is just a fancy word for roadblock. We had to check ID's for people entering our ECP, check vehicles, ect. Room clearing was fun. There is so much to think about and going on when you kick in the door and rush into a room. We ended up "dead" a few times when we went in. We got MRE's for lunch again. It was good and had candy this time. I got M&M's but traded for Reese's Pieces. It was so good to have candy again.

0 comments: