BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BCT Day 46

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 46
10-28

This was our company's Post detail day. Each company has one post detail day neat the end of BCT. Post Detail is where the company splits up and does clean up or maintenance around the Post. Some groups picked up trash, some raked leaves, some moved office furniture. My group had the best detail though
We got to sit in the a/c all day and watch movies. There was more to it than that, but that's what we did most of the time. Ft Jackson is a training center for the Federal government (FBI, CIA, DEA, ect.) for polygraph (lie detector) testing. So, guess what we got to do- take polygraph tests to help with the polygraph operators training. I was tested by the FBI. They gave me the test that they use when you are applying for a job with them. I though it was pretty cool since that would be my dream job. I was nervous at first b/c I didn't know what to expect. The agent doing my test was very laid back and made the experience as easy for me as he could. Most of the questions had to do with my background- legal issues, drug use, ect. I answer everything honestly and the agent told me I pass with flying colors. Maybe I'll get to take the test again one day, except with a real job on the line.

0 comments: