BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 8, 2010

BCT Day 45

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 45
10/27/10

Last night was another perfect night. I actually left the door of my tent open. It was so nice. I'm diffidently buying a family sized tent when I get home. My daughter would have a blast camping. I'm not sure my wife would though. We went to the Urban Assault Coarse(UAC) today. This was basically just more room/building clearing training. It was more advanced that yesterday though. The buildings had more rooms, some had 2 levels, and one even had trap doors that enemies came out of. The training was fun, but the day was still a little rough.
People made this day harder than it should have been. Everyone was tired. We were dirty and stinky. We had not bathed in 3 days(most mad baby wipe baths, but it's not like a shower). Everyone was cranky. People were going off on each other left and right. Some were dragging their feet making us late. We got smoked a few times.
It was so nice to get "home" today. Yes, we call it home. We sleep here, eat here, shower here, and even get our mail here. This is home, for 3 more weeks anyway.

0 comments: