BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BCT Day 52

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 52
11-3-10

Today was basically a repeat of yesterday's training, except we used live ammo. I was a little more motivated today, especially when it was my turn to go with live ammo. Shooting stuff always puts me in a better mood. Overall, nothing spectacular happened- just another day closer to the finish line.
However I did get some pictures in the mail today of my daughter in her Halloween costume. She was a witch. She looked so different in costume and with a painted face. It doesn't even look like her. My wife said she had a blast trick or treating. I hate that I missed it, but I guess it's something that I will have to accept. I'm sure it won't be the last time I miss an event in her life. Maybe my wife will be nice and post a pic of Izzy in costume.

0 comments: