BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

BCT Day 47

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 47
10-29-10

We started today off with a little drama. After PT and breakfast we had a surprise locker check. The DS's were searching for any contraband, like food, drugs, electronics, ect. They searched our bay, the male bay, first. They tore our lockers up, but surprisingly didn't find anything major. The drama started when they went over to the female bay.
After a few minutes over there, they came back to our bay and asked who had been writing letters to the females. No one stepped forward, so the DS called a couple of guys out. There ended up being 2 guys writing females. One wasn't much much of a surprise. The other was a shock. He's married and has a kid on the way. No one wanted to believe that he had been writing any females, but the evidence was there. The female had the letters in her locker. It was sad to see that happen, but you can't hide that kind of stuff forever.
The rest of the day was uneventful except for some phone time. It was awesome to hear my wife's voice, especially since I've got less than 3 weeks left until I see her again.

0 comments: