BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 8, 2010

BCT Day 22

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 22
Oct. 4,2010

Today was basically a repeat of Friday. We marched to the range, finished zeroing our weapons, and marched back. All we did after we got back was clean our weapons. The DS's are obsessed with us cleaning our weapons. I fully understand the importance of a properly maintained weapon, but they can only get so clean.
I did get a surprise tonight though. I'm now PG for our platoon.o now, not only do I have to worry about myself, I'm responsible for 37 other soldiers. My DS said it's b/c I'm an O95, or Officer Candidate. He told me he wants to see what I've got. He also told me that he's getting tired of some of the crap in our platoon and that it needs to stop. I'm assuming he means things like being late for formations, talking or not paying attention when we should, ect. I'm not sure how I'm going to get it straightened out just yet but I'll think of something.

0 comments: