BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

BCT Day 35

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 35
10-17-10

Another Sunday and another week is in the books. We only have 4 more Sundays left.
The Bible teaches us that Sunday should be a day of rest. At BCT, even non-Christians become believers on Sunday. Almost everyone take a nap between breakfast and lunch. Some take short naps and some sleep the entire 4 or so hours. I go to church services so I usually don't nap. I still enjoy going to service on Sundays. Not only does it give me the opportunity to worship the Lord and fellowship with other Christians, it also give me a chance to clear my mind before the next week.
We got another treat tonight. The entire battalion got to go tot the Army's Soldier Show. It was basically a concert where all the singers and musicians are soldiers. They covered all types of music- rock, rap, country, even Broadway. It was really good. The best part was the Michael Jackson tribute and they did some Journey too. Journey always make me smile. I guess it make me think of my younger days.
Before I finish up for the night, I want to give a shot out to all of my readers and followers of this blog. In the past several days I've had several of my battle buddies tell me how much of their families and friends enjoy reading this. I'm happy to know that I'm not just wasting my time with this. Thanks for all of your support.

0 comments: