BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

BCT Day 32

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 32
10-14-10

Well, I didn't get expert. It's not all that bad though, I shot much better today. I shot a 34 only 2 shy of expert. That's an improvement of 8 from yesterday, but still a little depressing that I came so close and still came up short. That's just how it goes sometimes. Our company is still ahead in qualifying. Our DS also told us that we scored better than 2nd platoon. So not only did my company score the best, my platoon is the best. We are supposed to be rewarded for our shooting too, with phone calls and other treats like pizza. I could care less about pizza, but the call has me excited. Just a side note, at this time, 5 weeks from now, I should be back at home in my own bed. Thank God!!

0 comments: