BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 18, 2010

BCT Day 24

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 24
10-6-10

Today we went to the same range as yesterday to give everyone a chance to zero again. I didn't get to shoot since I zeroed yesterday. So, I was bored most of the morning.
It was very cool this morning though. Definitely, the coolest morning so far. I could see my breathe. We have been told to bring gloves and wear thermal undershirts, and wear winter boots in the morning for tomorrows range. If it is cool at the beginning of October then sleeping in the field for 5 nights in mid November won't be fun. I guess that's what sleeping bags are for though.
There's also a chance that yesterday's talk helped everyone realize that this is not high school. The platoon showed improvement, but there's still a lot of work to do. O do have more hope now that we can straighten up though.

0 comments: