BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

BCT Day 31

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 31
10-13-10

Today was pre-qualification day. It was a very good day for our company. Everyone in our company qualified. We had 25 to get expert (36 or better) 2 of those were Hawkeye (perfect 40) The next closest company had 7 experts. The company did so well that the battalion Commander and Sergeant Major came and talked to us. They were very impressed. Our company has a history of having the best shooters every cycle.
In an individual level, it wasn't a good day. I did much worse than I expected. I only got a 26 out of 40. I was expecting to get a better score based on the way that I had been shooting at the other ranges. I do have one more chance though. We are qualifying tomorrow. So I have 40 more shots to hit at least 36 targets.

0 comments: