BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

BCT Day 25

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 25
10-7-10

Another day, another range. White phase is all about Basic Rifle Mark-making (BRM) so we shoot everyday. We actually have qualification next week, so the DS's are getting us ready for that. BRM is the most important part of BCT in the eyes of the DS's. Our company has had all of it's soldiers qualify for the past 4 BCT cycles, so we are in good hands.
Today's range was a step up like the qualification range will be. It has timed targets from 50 meters to 300 meters. I did okay, but not as good as I hoped. I've done well enough to qualify though so it's okay.
This was literally all we did today. After we get back to the barracks, we cleaned our weapons until the end of the day.

0 comments: