BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 25, 2010

BCT Day 34

These post are from letters that Jason has mailed to me. Sometimes his writing is hard for me to read so bare with me if some of the terms aren't right. I hope that you enjoy as much as I do.

BCT Day 34
10-16-10

I'm officially halfway through BCT, 34 days down and 33 to go. I stead of thinking about how many days I've been here I can now think about how many days I have left.
We had our first and only, organized PT of the week this morning. It was a little cool out but it was nice to do PT. We haven't had any time to do PT since we've been going to the ranges every morning. We've got another diagnostic pt test Monday morning too.
After PT and chow, we had to go to a ceremony for the entire battalion. They announced the the best shooting company and platoon. It just made what we already knew official. We have the best shooting company and my platoon was the best in the company. We got a streamer that goes on our phase banner. Our Co. Commander even reward the entire company with ice cream sandwiches. That was a nice treat. Everyone ate slow and savored the taste.
We also went to the barber shop and troop store today. We are all bald again. We didn't do much for the rest of the day. Pretty much clean and zero in our red dot scopes.

0 comments: